The term “Safu” came from March of 2018 when an API and SYScoin attack caused a disruption of balances and temporary shutdown on Binance. Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) tweeted “Funds are safu” as to say that all funds are safe and secured.
In cryptocurrency, if you do not own your own private key then the coins are not yours. So are your funds safu?
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• Gildan 18000 Unisex Heavy Blend Crewneck Sweatshirt
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Pre-shrunk• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband